The Virtual Agile Camp Berlin Best Session Award
Host the best session on the virtual Agile Camp Berlin 2021 and win a seat in a Professional Scrum Class and other prizes w/ the ACB21 Best Session Award.
The Prizes of the ACB21 Best Session Award
The first prize of the Agile Camp Berlin competition is a free seat in one of Stefan’s Professional Scrum training classes of your choosing. The winner can pick between the following courses offered by Berlin Product People GmbH:
- Professional Scrum Master (PSM I).
- Advanced Professional Scrum Master (PSM II).
- Professional Scrum Product Owner (PSPO I).
- Professional Agile Leadership Essentials (PAL-E).
For the first prize of the ACB21 Best Session Award, the following conditions apply:
- The Professional Scrum class has to be taken by December 31, 2021.
- The prize cannot be redeemed in cash.
- The prize is not transferable but needs to redeemed by the winner personally.
- The winner of the first prize agrees to be named in public by the Agile Camp Berlin organizers for communication purposes.
- Legal action is excluded.
We are in talks with other sponsors to secure additional prizes for the Best Session competition—stay tuned!
How Can I Participate in the ACB21 Best Session Award?
Your participation in the ACB21 contest requires three steps. You need to:
- Buy an ACB21 ticket and create a public attendee profile.
- Submit a session proposal.
- Participate in the session planning on May 20, 2021, and introduce your session to the attendees.
- Host your session during the ACB21.
- Win the competition.
We Need Support from the Community on how to Pick the Winners
We haven’t yet decided on how to pick a winner to ensure transparency and the inclusion of the community of ACB21 attendees in the process. If you like to suggest a method or practice on identifying the winners, please reach out to us via email or post a comment below.