Age of Product: Inventing on Behalf of Your Customers
Age of Product focuses on — as Jeff Bezos once put it — inventing on behalf of your customers. We like doing so by using agile methodologies, such as:
- Lean Startup,
- Lean UX,
- Scrum, and
which is the reason we cover a broad set of topics ranging from product discovery and product management issues to questions on applying “agile” in real life. Like, for example, the best practices of hiring Scrum masters and not fall for agile imposters. Or “Agile” antipatterns that can be recognized in organizations, that are failing to change the company culture into a learning one that embraces experiments and failure.
Join Your Agile Peers
Join your peers and start discussing lessons learned and best practices on how to identify which product to build and how to build it in an agile way. You can do so in several ways:
- Sign-up for Age of Product’s weekly hand-curated newsletter covering the best posts of the week
- Join our LinkedIn group the Agile Clinic
- Download our field notes that we will help you excel at your agile position—for free
- Start contributing by writing guest posts.
- Follow Age of Product on Twitter.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact me. You can reach me anytime by email to firstname.lastname@example.org