Welcome to the Download Page of the Product Owner & Product Manager Salary Report
ChatGPT can be an excellent tool for those who know how to create prompts. The simplest form of prompting ChatGPT is to feed it the task and ask for results. However, this approach is unlikely to trigger the best response from the model.
Instead, invest more time in prompt engineering, and provide ChatGPT with a better context of the situation, desired outcomes, data, constraints, etc.
The free ‘60 ChatGPT Prompts for Scrum Masters & Product Owners Guide’ will help you learn to do that:
Cannot see the form? Please click here.
Example ChatGPT Prompts for Scrum Masters
Prompt: “I want you to act as an experienced Scrum Master. Please [insert your task here.]”
Examples of tasks:
- Provide tips for facilitating effective Sprint Planning meetings.
- Summarize the outcome of the Daily Scrum with the following data: [Your data.]
- Design a Retrospective.
- Design a Retrospective with stakeholders from [Stakeholder departments.]
- List strategies for resolving team conflicts and promoting a healthy work environment.
- Recommend activities to make Sprint Retrospectives engaging and productive.
- Summarize the outcome of the Retrospective with the following data: [Your data.]
- Create tips for coaching and supporting the Product Owner in Product Backlog refinement.
- Explain the benefits and drawbacks of different estimation techniques.
- Suggest how to help the Scrum team balance technical debt and new feature development.
Finally, should everything fail, there is another nifty trick: You can use ChatGPT to create ChatGPT prompts!
Learn more by downloading the complete 60 ChatGPT Prompts Guide!