Welcome to the Download Page of the “Scrum Anti-Patterns Guide” Ebook
The ’Scrum Anti-Patterns Guide’ is another free ebook from the Hands-On Agile series of practical guides from the trenches. It covers more than 160 Scrum anti-patterns that hold your Scrum Team back.
The “Scrum Anti-Patterns Guide” ebook is a collection of articles I have been writing and refining since April 2017. They detail the necessary steps to identify and overcome scrum anti-patterns. The ebook covers, for example,
- Anti-patterns of the Daily Scrum,
- Anti-patterns of the Product Backlog refinement,
- Anti-patterns of the Sprint Planning,
- Anti-patterns of the Sprint itself,
- Anti-patterns of the Sprint Review,
- Anti-patterns of the Sprint Retrospective,
- Development Team anti-patterns,
- Product Owner anti-patterns,
- Scrum Master anti-patterns, and…
- Stakeholder anti-patterns.
The guide offers plenty of perspectives on how to come together as a Scrum Team, to figure out what part of your work as a team needs attention, and to start continuously improving your way of collaboration. (Probably, you will recognize already some of the listed anti-patterns.)
Cannot see the form?
Please click here.
Please note that downloading this content will also subscribe you to our popular, professionally-curated weekly ‘Food for Agile Thought’ newsletter if you aren’t already subscribed. You may, of course, unsubscribe at any time.
The ’Scrum Anti-Patterns Guide’ is available for free and will be regularly updated. (All subscribers will be notified automatically.) So, stay tuned!
What Scrum anti-patterns are missing? Please share it with us in the comments.