Welcome to the Download Page of the “Scrum Anti-Patterns Guide” Ebook
The ’Scrum Anti-Patterns Guide’ is another free ebook from the Hands-On Agile series of practical guides from the trenches. It covers more than 100 scrum anti-patterns that hold your scrum team back.
The "Scrum Anti-Patterns Guide" ebook is a collection of articles I have been writing since April 2917. They detail the necessary steps to identify and overcome scrum anti-patterns. The ebook covers, for example,
- Anti-patterns of the stand-up,
- Anti-patterns of the product backlog refinement,
- Anti-patterns of the sprint planning,
- Anti-patterns of the sprint itself,
- Anti-patterns of the sprint review,
- Anti-patterns of the retrospective.
Please note that downloading this content will also subscribe you to our popular, professionally-curated weekly 'Food for Agile Thought' newsletter if you aren't already subscribed. You may, of course, unsubscribe at any time.
The ebook is available for free and will be regularly updated. (All subscribers will be notified automatically.) So, stay tuned!
What sprint anti-patterns are missing? Please share with us in the comments.