TL; DR: Designing Powerful Questions with Daniel Stillman
Powerful Conversations are the environment that drives change. Learn from Daniel Stillman how designing powerful questions helps you coach, create, connect, and lead from the 35th Hands-on Agile meetup of October 5, 2021.
📺 Watch the video with Daniel Stillman now: Hands-on Agile #35: Designing Powerful Questions to help you Coach, Create, Connect and Lead.
🗞 Shall I notify you about articles like this one? Awesome! You can sign up here for the ‘Food for Agile Thought’ newsletter and join 33,000-plus other subscribers.
Abstract: Core Protocols for Psychological Safety
Peter Senge: You cannot force commitment, what you can do… You nudge a little here, inspire a little there, and provide a role model. Your primary influence is the environment you create
Our lives are lived one conversation at a time. Our teams and organizations are defined by the conversations that they can and can’t have.
Powerful Conversations are the environment that drives change.
Modern leadership is not leading through statements, fiats or dictates – it’s leading through questions, through inviting the conversations we want to cultivate, and creating the conditions for transformation.
Powerful Questions start powerful conversations.
In this interactive workshop, we co-created, clarified and amplified our most powerful questions to help us build teams, lead when we’re not in charge and transform organizations.
Learn About Daniel Stillman
Daniel designs conversations for a living, and insists that you do, too.
He works with organizations like Google, Nike and Visa to help them frame and sustain productive dialog, deepen their facilitation skills, and coach them through the innovation process.
He also hosts The Conversation Factory podcast where he interviews leaders, changemakers and innovators on how they design the conversations in their work and lives.
Cannot see the form?
Please click here
Connect w/ Daniel Stillman
Meet Daniel Stillman:
📺 Join 3,000-plus Agile Peers on Youtube
Now available on the Age-of-Product Youtube channel:
- 🆕 Hands-on Agile #34: Core Protocols for Psychological Safety with Richard Kasperowski.
- 🆕 Agile Camp Berlin 2021: Adapt How You Lead for Agile Success with Johanna Rothman.
- Agile Camp Berlin 2021: Linking Strategy to Everyday Work with John Cutler.
- Agile Camp Berlin 2021: Sustainable Agility at the Enterprise Level with Jorgen Hesselberg.
- Agile Camp Berlin 2021: How to Win with Agile Resistant Teams – A Case Study with Scott Weiner.
- Agile Camp Berlin 2021: Increasing the Velocity of Value with Dave West.
- Agile Camp Berlin 2021: Evidence-based Interventions with Viktor Cessan.
- Agile Camp Berlin 2021: Real Cross-functional Teams for Creating real and better Products with Jutta Eckstein and Maryse Meinen.
📅 Scrum Training Classes, Workshops, and Events
You can secure your seat for Scrum training classes, workshops, and meetups directly by following the corresponding link in the table below:
You can book your seat for the training directly by following the corresponding links to the ticket shop. If the procurement process of your organization requires a different purchasing process, please contact Berlin Product People GmbH directly.
If you like to learn more about designing powerful questions, consider attending Stefan’s Professional Scrum Master classes.