TL;DR: Webinar Agile Maturity and Agility Assessment
Join our second webinar agile maturity and learn more about the poll results what indicates an agile organization, whether agile maturity is a fad, and what the open source project of the ‘Agility Assessment Framework’ is about on April 24, 2018 from:
- 06:00 to 07:00 PM CEST (Central European Summer Time)
- 12:00 to 01:00 PM EDT (Eastern Daylight Time)
- 09:00 to 10:00 AM PDT (Pacific Daylight Time)
With GDPR becoming effective on May 25th, 2018, I kindly ask you to register by downloading an invitation. I know, this approach is less straightforward as it could be technically. However, given that no one knows the legal effect of GDPR yet I want to be on the safe side. Thank you for your understanding!
The webinar agile maturity will take about 45 minutes and is of an educational nature. So, there will be no selling of ebooks or online courses whatsoever. Please note that registering for the webinar does not guarantee your participation. The number of seats in the webinar is limited to 100. Zoom will allocate the seats on a first-come-first-serve basis.
I will make both the screencast as well the transcript of the webinar available at a later stage.
📅 Hands-on Agile Webinars
Download your invitations:
- May 8th, 2018: Webinar #3: Product Backlog Anti-Patterns
Note: All webinars are aired from 06:00 to 07:00 PM CEST. (That is 12:00 to 01:00 PM EDT or 09:00 to 10:00 AM PDT.)
Hands-On Agile Webinar Series: Topics for 2018
I will run webinars for agile practitioners every two weeks on Tuesday, initially during the 6 pm CEST time-slot, see above. I plan to cover the following topics—not necessarily in this order, though:
- Career planning for agile practitioners:
- The 2018 edition of the 'Scrum Master Interview Questions'
- The 2018 edition of the 'Product Owner Interview Questions'
- How to get started at a new position as scrum master.
- Improving your skills as a scrum master, agile coach, or product owner:
- Scrum master thesis
- Product owner thesis
- Scrum master anti-patterns
- Product owner anti-patterns
- Useful agile metrics beyond velocity
- Selling the big picture of agile to the organization
- Communicating with stakeholders
- How to organize retrospectives.
- How to become a learning organization and agile failure patterns:
- How to make agile work not just in large startups
- Agile failure patterns in organizations
- Agile Maturity: How to identify the level of cargo cult agile in your organization
- Agile maturity: Is there a unified concept to understand the state of an organization and track its progress?
- Sprint Planning anti-patterns
- Sprint anti-patterns
- Sprint review anti-patterns.
There should be no shortage of suitable topics for the upcoming 20-plus webinars. See you on April 24th, 2018!
✋ Do Not Miss Out: Join the 2,950-plus Strong ‘Hands-on Agile’ Slack Team
I invite you to join the “Hands-on Agile” Slack team and enjoy the benefits of a fast-growing, vibrant community of agile practitioners from around the world.
If you like to join now all you have to do now is provide your credentials via this Google form, and I will sign you up. By the way, it’s free.