TL; DR: Please Share Your Content Ideas with me!
What topics are you interested in learning about in 2023? Please share your ideas with me, and I’ll do my best to bring you the content you want. Let me know what you think!
While I will still be engaged in editing my upcoming book, the Scrum Anti-Patterns Guide, there will be time to address other topics, too. (Of course, there will also be the Scrum Master Salary Report 2023, and I will regularly update the Scrum Master and Product Owner interview questions.)
Please join the poll on the 2023 content here:
🇩🇪 Zur deutschsprachigen Version des Artikels: Worüber möchten Sie im Jahr 2023 gerne lesen? (Plus: Die beliebtesten Artikel des Jahres 2022).
🗞 Shall I notify you about articles like this one? Awesome! You can sign up here for the ‘Food for Agile Thought’ newsletter and join 36,000-plus other subscribers.
The most Popular Posts in 2022
According to Google Analytics, my ten most popular posts in 2022 were:
- Hiring: 82 Scrum Product Owner Interview Questions to Avoid Agile Imposters.
- Free Ebook: 73 Scrum Master Interview Questions to Identify Suitable Candidates.
- The Scrum Master Salary Report 2022.
- 28+2 Sprint Anti-Patterns Holding Back Scrum Teams.
- Product Owner Anti-Patterns — 33 Ways to Improve as a PO.
- Scrum: 20 Sprint Planning Anti-Patterns.
- 20 Questions New Scrum Masters Should Ask Their Teams to Get up to Speed.
- 27 Product Backlog and Refinement Anti-Patterns.
- Scrum Master Anti-Patterns — 20 Signs Your Scrum Master Needs Help.
- Scrum Master Success: How Do You Identify a Successful Scrum Master?.
📅 Scrum Training Classes, Workshops, and Events
Delve into understanding the Product Goal with our Scrum training classes, workshops, and events. You can secure your seat directly by following the corresponding link in the table below:
You can book your seat for the training directly by following the corresponding links to the ticket shop. If the procurement process of your organization requires a different purchasing process, please contact Berlin Product People GmbH directly.
✋ Learn More About Scrum and Agility — Join the 12,000-plus Strong ‘Hands-on Agile’ Slack Community
I invite you to join the “Hands-on Agile” Slack Community and enjoy the benefits of a fast-growing, vibrant community of agile practitioners from around the world.
If you like to join all you have to do now is provide your credentials via this Google form, and I will sign you up. By the way, it’s free.