Free Email Course: Lean User Testing Now Delivered To Your Inbox:
If you like to learn more about how to run user tests, my ebook Lean User Testing is now available in another convenient format: A seven chapters strong email course. And best of all: It’s free, absolutely free.
This course is practically identical with the original ebook and covers the following sevens lessons:
- Part 1: Getting Started With Lean User Testing
- Part 2: Marketing to Interviewees
- Part 3: Inviting Interviewees
- Part 4: Location, Hard- and Software, Preparations
- Part 5: Best Interview Practices, the Course of the Interview, Follow-up and Debriefing
- Part 6: What to do with the Findings, Crowd Testing
- Part 7: Checklists
At the end of this email course, you can immediately start organizing your own user tests. So, sign-up for it now:
If you sign up for the email course, you will also subscribe you to our weekly, hand-curated newsletter, covering the best industry news on agile and lean methodologies as well as product management. (You can unsubscribe at any time.)
Lean User Testing–Next Steps
We are also busily working on:
- Putting finishing touches to the physical version of the book, provided on demand by CreateSpace of Amazon. The first proof copy looks much better than anticipated.
- Making Lean User Testing available for other ebook stores.
- Last, but not least: Providing a PDF version.
Subscribe to Our “Food For Thought” Weekly Newsletter And Follow Us On Twitter
If you like to receive this post every Sunday to your inbox, subscribe to our hand-curated newsletter „Food for Thought“.
If you want to receive updates on agile and lean methodologies, product management and the tech scene more frequently, follow Age of Product on Twitter.