Become an Ambassador for Your Favorite Newsletter and Collect Fantastic Rewards
Age-of-Product’s ‘Food for Agile Thought’ newsletter has a referral program! Recommend the most significant independent newsletter on all things Agile, Scrum, product management, innovation, and leadership, and be rewarded with fantastic prizes, from ebooks to coaching sessions to free Professional Scrum classes!
Unlike a classic frequent flyer program, the Food for Agile Thought Referral Program provides a sequence of rewards whenever a new level of referrals is reached! You do not have to consider which prize to “buy” with your bonus miles. On the contrary: an Ambassador will automatically receive every reward from the program as they earn more referrals!
The Rewards of the Food for Agile Thought Referral Program
The current Food for Agile Thought Referral Program has eight levels. An ambassador needs to attract a certain number of new subscribers to the ‘Food for Agile Thought’ newsletter to accomplish a level.
The reward levels of the Food for Agile Thought Referral Program are as follows:
- 2 Referrals: Receive a free PDF of the “Lean User Testing” book—a step-by-step guide to running user interviews.
- 5 Referrals: Get a free PDF of the “How to Get Hired as a Scrum Master” book to identify employers & customers.
- 8 Referrals: Join an invitation-only Lean Coffee w/ Stefan and students from his Professional Scrum classes.
- 25 Referrals: Save €250 on any of my Professional Scrum training classes.
- 50 Referrals: Attend the Virtual Agile Camp Berlin 2022 for free.
- 125 Referrals: Save €500 on any of my Professional Scrum training classes.
- 250 Referrals: Engage in a 1-on-1 coaching session of 30 minutes with Stefan.
- 500 Referrals: Please attend one of my live-virtual Professional Scrum training classes at zero cost.
Suppose an ambassador ascends to the 8th level. In that case, they will be able to participate in two Professional Scrum classes practically at the cost of mere certificates, not to mention attending the Virtual Agile Camp Berlin 2022 and having a personal coaching session with Stefan.
🏆 That is a $2,000-plus value! (See all upcoming Professional Scrum classes here.)
If you want to become an ambassador,subscribe to the Food for Agile Thought newsletter now! (Instructions on how to join the referral program are included in the newsletters.)
Legal Aspects of this Referral Program
Please read the fine-print of this referral program:
- Only authentic sign-ups of new subscribers count as referrals. Multiple sign-ups of the same account, for example, by using email aliases, do not count as a valid referral.
- All rewards are neither cashable nor transferable. All rewards are bound to the ambassador and paid in kind.
- We reserve the right to change the terms of this referral program at any moment.
- Our general terms and conditions apply.